Indonesia stock exchange march 31 2023. Today, the Indonesian Index Trade Exchange called IHSG closed a weakened 3.67 points by the end of Friday trade. There are more than 258 stocks increased and 187 are not changed. Six indexes sectoral are placed in the green zone and four indexes are moving to the red zone.
The highest sectoral stock is energy up by 0.83% industry up 0.71% and property stock going up by 0.61%. Weak sectoral stock is transportation which low as 0.58%, consumer stock is down by 0.42% and nonprimer consumer goes down by 0.40%.
Today trade volume reaches 16,28 billion in stock which has value 9,57 trillion rupiahs.
Breaks for top gainer LQ45 stocks
- PT Industri Jamu dan Farmasi Sido Muncul Tbk (SIDO) 3.57%
- PT Bukit Asam Tbk (PTBA) 3.10%
- PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (MEDC) 3.06%
Top Looser LQ45 stocks
- PT Kalbe Farma Tbk (KLBF) -3.23%
- PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (INDF) -3,12%
- PT Bank Jago Tbk (ARTO) -2.81%
Foreign doing buy the stock when IHSG is lower because they want to make a quick profit by buying promising stocks. IHSG is strong because there is a signal from the wall street stock exchange is getting up and causing The FED policy to be lowered.